Learn how mindfulness can make your life so much better today!
Mindful contemplation, or vipassana, is a Buddhist custom created 2,500 years ago to help individuals live every minute of their lives, even the tormenting ones, as completely as possible. Pioneers of this field have utilized it to reconnect the psyche and the body.
In this book, we will elaborate on the concept of mindfulness, how to create it, and how to apply it to different parts of your life in order to finally live in the true beauty of the present moment.
Mindfulness will be of great help to you if:
- Your life's voyage is not an undertaking but an obsessive need to arrive, to achieve, and to "make it".
- You don't see the blossoms by the wayside, nor are you mindful of the excellence of life as it unfolds around you.
- You are continually attempting to get someplace other than where you are now.
- You feel that what you are doing is a necessary chore.
- You are waiting for satisfaction from something or somebody later on.
Here is a preview of what you will be learning in this book:
- The basic principles of mindfulness
- The most important steps to mindfulness
- How to practice mindfulness
- And so much more!