A step-by-step screenshot guide to learning excel easily...
Microsoft Excel is one of the most used software applications of all time. Hundreds of millions of people around the world use Microsoft Excel. You can use Excel to enter all sorts of data and perform financial, mathematical or statistical calculations.
That being said, the application is not limited to numbers, although that’s where it “excels.” You can add text, images, videos, objects, and many other items to help track, manage, and easily view information.
Excel is a powerful application - but it can also be very intimidating. That’s why we’ve put together this beginner’s guide to getting started with Excel. Here is a preview of what you will learn:
- "Getting Started with Excel"
- "How To Create A New Workbook In Excel"
- "Excel User Interface"
- "How to customize ribbon"
- "Entering and editing data"
- "Editing data manually"
- "Using Autofill"
- "Using Flash Fill"
- "Design and organize workbooks"
- "Organizing your data"
- "Sorting data"
- "Filtering Data"
- "Carrying out calculations with formulas"
- "Working with functions"
- "Working with tables"
- "Introduction to pivot tables"
- "Printing your spreadsheet"
- Much, much more...
Download your copy of “Microsoft Excel 2019 User Guide” today!