Get Your Free Audiobook
Marijuana Business 2021
- The Legal Cannabis Industry in the US and Globally - Objective Market-Driven Coverage of Global Cannabis Industry Trends and Opportunities (Growing & Business, Book 2)
- Narrated by: Charlotte McGuinness
- Length: 5 hrs and 56 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Business & Careers, Workplace & Organisational Behaviour
Non-member price: $27.79
Interested in Starting a Medical Marijuana Business?
How to Write a Business Plan for the Cannabis Industry?
Whether you're looking to start a grow house or distribution network, an online CBD store or dispensary...this book, Marijuana Business 2021 - The Legal Cannabis Industry in the U.S. And Globally - Objective Market-Driven Coverage of Global Cannabis Industry Trends and Opportunities by Elia Friedenthal, will help you get started.
If you want to get a cannabis license or capital to fund a cannabis business, then you need a business plan. But not just any plan will do. You need an amazing business plan to stand out in the cannabis industry.
Medical marijuana is legal in 33 states, plus Washington, DC, while adult-use cannabis (sometimes called "recreational marijuana") is legal in 10 states, plus DC. An additional 15 states have decriminalized cannabis, reducing possession under certain amounts to a civil charge rather than a criminal one. The rash of legalizations began with California's passage of medicinal cannabis measure Proposition 215 in 1996 and culminated in Colorado and Washington's legalization of recreational cannabis in 2012. Since then, more states have followed suit. In just 20 years, what was previously a black-market product has become the cash crop of a new industry.
However, as the cannabis industry rises to prominence - multiple estimates place anticipated growth eclipsing the $20 billion mark by the early 2020s.
In this book, you will find:
- Legal cannabis around the world: a patchy reality
- Legal marijuana: the legislation
- Coffee shop, smart shop, dispensaries
- How to get into the legal marijuana business
- How to become a light cannabis dealer
- Open a legal marijuana store
- How to buy wholesale hemp
- How to open a legal cannabis online shop
- Prepare a business plan
- You need capital to start
- Find a suitable office
- Fees and license fees
- Light Hemp Shop in Franchising
- Licenses and bureaucratic procedures in the USA
- Packaging, advertising, and marketing
- The dispensary for marijuana in:
- Hawaii 86
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- Opening a Dispensary