Manipulation. It has a bad reputation that goes along with it. But truth be told, manipulation is only bad because of what we choose to do with it. Manipulation can be used for both good and evil. Like everything else, it's about balance and the right way to use these techniques....
In this audiobook, you'll learn:
- An introduction into the world of manipulation and gaslighting
- The signs that you could be a victim of gaslighting
- Understanding who the three-major manipulative personality group are
- How to define and understand the difference between manipulation and persuasion
- Common psychological tricks used to persuade anyone, no matter who they are
- The key phrases to winning people over
- Manipulative tactics that tug at your emotional heartstrings
- Why the silent treatment is a classic but dangerous manipulative move
- How to make anyone agree when you want them to
- Why people choose to say no and foolproof ways to change their mind
- How to put anyone under your spell through conversational-hypnosis
- Why hypnotism is not fake and how it can free your mind
- Introducing the ABS Technique to hypnotizing anyone
- And so much more!
The human mind is a remarkable domain, and when you understand how it works, you can get anyone to do anything, and they wouldn’t even know why. If you could learn to manipulate and persuade the people around you, it's going to change your relationships and put you in a position of power when you're the one dominating and directing the conversational flow. How do you get people to say yes to you? By being the one in control, and this is where your first step begins. Are you ready to stay one step ahead of everyone else? Start your journey today....
Grab your copy of Manipulation for Beginners now!