Do you want to explore dramatic effects of magic mushrooms? Ever wondered what exactly happens when you take magic mushrooms? Do you want to grow magic mushrooms? If you answered "yes" to any of these, then this is the perfect, educational and informational book for you!
Hello! Welcome to this guide to magic mushrooms.
Magic mushrooms are wild or cultivated mushrooms that contain psilocybin, a naturally occurring psychoactive and hallucinogenic compound. Psilocybin is considered one of the most well-known psychedelics, according to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administrations. Magic mushrooms are also known as shrooms, mushies, blue meanies, golden tops, liberty caps, philosopher's stones, liberties, Amani, and agaric.
There are hundreds of different types of mushrooms that contain psilocybin and thus exhibit these hallucinogenic properties. They grow across wide sections of Mexico, South America, Malaysia, India, and Indonesia.
In this book, you will find everything you need to know about magic mushrooms, such as:
- Introduction and History of Magic Mushrooms
- Etymology and Morphology
- Collecting and Identifying Mushrooms
- Species of Magic Mushrooms
- How to Grow Magic Mushrooms
- The Nine Cardinal Rules for Growing Magic Mushrooms
- The Required Equipment for Growing Magic Mushrooms
- How to Grow Psychedelic Mushrooms Using Grow Kit
- Harvesting, Storing and Preserving Magic Mushrooms
- Health Applications of Psychedelic Mushrooms
- And much much more!
Buy now to join the millions of people already growing magic mushrooms!