Do You Know the Fastest Way to Real Intimacy?
Its as Simple as Listening.
Tired of people labeling you as a forgetful person or blowing up on you for checking the score instead of listening to their story about work or a dream they had? Well, there's a reason for that. It's because you're not listening to them.
In fact, no matter who you are, we can all learn to listen better. It's going to change the way you see others, the world around you, and how successful you are.
No joke. If you want better intimacy with lovers or friends, better progress in your career, more sex, or just to be smarter and wiser; then start listening.
- Listen: The Art of the Ear
- The Ballad of the Man Who Wouldn't Listen
- Avoiding Misunderstandings: Just Listen
- Listen: The Slave of the Machine
- The Accusation of Not Listening
- How to Inspire Interest: Just Listen
- The Way of Intimacy: Just Listen
- The Core of Communication
NO matter where you are in your life, how old you are, or how many times you've messed up in the past, you have the power to change.
With your courage, commitment, and conscious action, you will experience a new quality of life that conforms to your passion and purpose, rather than trying to trick yourself into believing that your current circumstances are right for you.
Ask yourself some questions:
- How am I feeling right now?
- What is the name or label of that emotion? (i.e. sadness, excitement, anxiety, etc.)
- What shade of that emotion am I feeling? (i.e. anger can range from frustrated and annoyed to infuriated and raged)
- Where in my body do I experience that feeling?
- What triggered, and continues to trigger, this emotion?
You Will Learn:
- What Emotional Intelligence really is...
What listeners say about Listening Skills and Emotional Intelligence Box Set
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
This was a very informative book! I would highly recommend that you give this book a try!
1 person found this helpful
- Holly Fowler
this book is a good guide to train yourself to be a better listener which will help you be a better spouse, parent, co worker and friend.
- Michael N.
By Reading This Book....
When the author says "By reading this book you have taken the first important step to....", get yourself ready for some self-help BS.
- S. Jones
Don't waste your time or money
Do not waste your time or money. It is not worth it. It is clear that the author does not understand the subjects she is writing about.