Get Your Free Audiobook
Discover how to close the knowing-doing gap and transform your school or district into a high-performing professional learning community (PLC). The powerful audiobook edition of this comprehensive action guide from experts Richard DuFour, Rebecca DuFour, Robert Eaker, Thomas W. Many, and Mike Mattos updates and expands on new and significant PLC topics.
Explore fresh strategies, tools, and tips for hiring and retaining new staff, creating team-developed common formative assessment, implementing systematic interventions, and more.
Learn how to establish professional learning communities in schools and:
- Build a shared knowledge of critical vocabulary and the concepts underlying the PLC process
- Equip yourself with the knowledge and tools necessary to model effective reciprocal accountability and collective teacher efficacy
- Make honest assessments of your school and teaching methods by examining conventional practices from a fresh, critical perspective
- Take immediate and specific steps to close the knowing-doing gap
- Move beyond creating an action plan for school improvement, and start doing
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.