Start speaking Russian in minutes and grasp the language, culture, and customs in just minutes more with Intermediate Russian, a completely new way to learn Russian with ease!
Intermediate Russian will have you speaking with proper pronunciation from the very first lesson and arm you with cultural insight and other information to utterly shock and amaze your Russian friends. Why are the audio lessons so effective?
- Short and to the point--25 eight-minute lessons make them the perfect length
- Syllable-by-syllable breakdown of each word and phrase so you can say every word and phrase instantly
- Repeat after the professional teacher section so you can practice proper pronunciation
- Quick cultural tips in each lesson will help you navigate your way even better
- Above all, a fun and relaxed approach to grasping a lot of information quickly and easily
Effortlessly learn from a bilingual and bicultural host as they guide you through the pitfalls and pleasures of Russian. You see, unlike other audiobooks, we actually teach Russian and Russian culture. With each lesson you will master a target phrase and key vocabulary. This is a complete lesson taught by a professional, bilingual teacher! Listen to the preview now! This is not a vocabulary audiobook with just words and their translations. These 25 short and effective audio lessons will allow you to:
- Speak Russian within minutes of your first lesson
- Understand the culture, customs, and people of Russia
- Order the food you want in restaurants
- Travel in taxis, on trains, on buses, and in cars with confidence
- Master manners, etiquette, and customs
- Surprise phrases and tips that will leave your guests wondering where you learned them
This audiobook comes with downloadable lesson notes totaling more than 100 pages. Start speaking Russian now!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.
More from the same
What listeners say about Learn Russian - Level 7 Intermediate Russian, Volume 1: Lessons 1-25
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Rick Henry
Works for me
I like the grammar explanations and the slower version of each conversation. Overall it's a good program for intermediate level.
1 person found this helpful