Get Your Free Audiobook
Learn how to prevent and reverse the leaky gut syndrome, reduce inflammation, relief pain, restore your gut microbiome, and regain energy today!
- Are you putting on weight even though you are eating a healthy diet and exercising regularly?
- Are you feeling tired all the time, experiencing horrible chronic pain, brain fog, or terrible digestive tract problems?
- Are you suffering from IBS, thyroid issues, or various skin inflammation conditions and want to seek alternatives to conventional medicine?
If you answered yes, chances are you may be suffering from the leaky gut syndrome, also known as “increased intestinal permeability”, a condition tormenting thousands of people around the globe.
From this audiobook, you'll learn:
- What are the common symptoms of leaky gut syndrome?
- What causes leaky gut syndrome?
- What is elimination diet? What foods should I eliminate? When and how should I reintroduce food afterwards?
- What kind of anti-inflammatory foods can I add to my diet to help with healing my gut?
- What lifestyle changes can I implement to speed up the recovery process?
- How can intermittent fasting work as an alternative approach to restore gut health?
Find answers to these essential questions in a comprehensive guide to fighting the Leaky Gut syndrome and improve your health the safe way!
Order this audiobook now and heal your gut once and for all!
What listeners say about Leaky Gut: A Step-by-Step Solution on How to Reverse the Leaky Gut Syndrome, Reduce Inflammation, Relief Pain, Restore Your Gut Microbiome and Regain Energy
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Ken DV
False and biased information?
He promotes certain digestive enzymes which I suspect he financially benefits from in some way. He also refers to coconut oil as healthy fats. I'm quite sure that's factually wrong.
- Maricia Duvenage
Explains the pathology well. Was difficult to concentrate as I didn’t like the voice of the narrator...
- Anonymous User
The weapon combination was my favorite section of the book. This book has changed my game for sure
1 person found this helpful