Heaven lays down the law and Hell gets more hellish in Lawyers in Hell, marking the return of Heroes in Hell - the greatest shared universe of all time. The commandments weren't merely suggestions - and there were over 300 of them. And now, as the higher powers send auditors through the underworlds to dispense yet greater injustice, heroes and villains from all of history are about to be reminded that sin doesn't pay...and in Hell, neither does virtue:
- Satan gives an interview and hands down a terrible judgment.
- Alexander the Great and Lawrence of Arabia try to get a soldier off the hook.
- Caesar and Cleopatra seek an out-of-court settlement when Hell's auditors come calling.
- Leonidas and the 300 face a hot wash in Hades.
- Che Guevara and Kurt Cobain find out you can't love the bomb.
- Rasputin tells it like it is, and deeper damnation is the result for Marie Antoinette.
- Napoleon and Wellington go high tech in order to fight Hell's demons.
- Harry Houdini finds there's no escape.
All this and more peril in perdition await in 22 tales that will make you fear for your immortal soul....
Including the diabolical works of:
- Janet Morris
- Richard Groller
- Nancy Asire
- CJ Cherryh
- Edward McKeown
- Bruce Durham
- Michael Armstrong
- Allan Gilbreath
- Michael H. Hanson
- Kimberly Richardson
- Deborah Koren
- Larry Atchley, Jr.
- Sarah Hulcy
- David L. Burkhead
- Chris Morris
- Scott Oden
- John Manning
- Michael Z. Williamson
- Jason Cordova
- Leo Champion
- Bradley H. Sinor
What listeners say about Lawyers in Hell
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Uncle Orson Isn't the Only Person Who Can Review Everything
Quit while you're ahead
This should have been funny, clever, dark and remorseful. The writing doesn't deliver and the narration makes it worse.
1 person found this helpful
- Fire Horse
Worth the effort
A great collection of stories marred only by a mediocre narrator. Still worth a listen
- Peter Martin
A magnificent work.
Any additional comments?
Lawyers in Hell (Heroes in Hell) ...
A journey into the depths of Hell.
Brilliantly crafted and a complex interwoven storyline from Morris et al. Lawyers in Hell is such a clever concept to keep a reader highly engaged in this magnificent story. Heaven, Hell and injustice will rip your sins apart.
The authors are truly visionary and it clearly unfolds throughout the pages of this book.
A magnificent work.