Do you love all the benefits of the ketogenic lifestyle but can’t (or simply don’t want to) spend many hours in the kitchen everyday to cook healthy, keto-approved meals? If so, meal prepping may be the solution you were looking for.
Meal prepping can help you stay on the keto diet if you don’t want to go through the stress of cooking new dishes everyday, and will also save you time and money. In this guide you’ll learn everything you need to know to successfully start meal prepping this week.
You’ll discover how to prep a week worth of meals in one day, how to choose the right containers and safely store different foods, what to freeze and what to keep in the refrigerator, and more tips and tricks. You’ll also find a complete 21-day keto meal plan with delicious and keto-friendly recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- How the keto diet works and how long does it take to get into ketosis
- Practical tips and tricks to start meal prepping successfully this week
- How to save time while still eating healthy food with meal prepping
- A 10-point checklist to choose the best food containers for meal prepping
- How to lose weight with meal prepping for the ketogenic diet
- A 21-day keto meal plan with delicious recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- How to safely sanitize and store your meals
- A complete chart of the foods you can and can’t freeze
- Sixteen keto-friendly snack ideas that will help you avoid overeating
- Frequently asked questions to help you avoid the most common mistakes
- And much, much more
Some keto-friendly recipes you’ll find in the book:
- Sausage, Mushroom, and Kale Soup
- Pepperoni Pizza
- Keto Chicken Alfredo
- Tuna Melts
- Vanilla Smoothie
- Baked Eggs in Avocado
- Cheesy Herbed Muffins
- Taco Casserole
Scroll up to the top and buy this audiobook now!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.