Deal with your jealousy and that of others!
A major obstacle to one’s progress can be inaccurate feelings of jealousy. Human beings can be possessive, and there are good sides to that, but it can also get out of control. This is exactly the issue we’ll be discussing in this manual. You’ll learn, among others:
- The definition of retroactive jealousy and what it involves
- How sibling rivalry, competition in sports and business, and other situations cause jealousy to become unmanageable
- How jealousy and sexuality are related and if open relationships work
- Stories of extremely jealous people and the damaging behavior that followed their feelings
- The ways in which jealousy can become pathological
- How jealousy can make or break an intimate relationship
- And much more!
What members say
This book is a great reassure for individuals who are in a non-monagamous relationship or any tue of relationship. Jealousy rears it’s head no matter who your in a relationship with. This book gives you a step by step guide on how to identify jealousy and what to do with it. I have been recommending this book to my therapy clients that are in polyamorous relationships. It a quick read. I love the books layout and the inspiring quotes.