Get Your Free Audiobook
Italian Short Stories for Beginners
- How to Learn Italian for Beginners with 50 Language Lessons to Listen While You Are in Your Car, Practicing Grammar, Conversation and Pronunciation, Part 2
- Narrated by: Anthony Dylan Ciliberti, Jowanna Lewis
- Length: 5 hrs and 36 mins
- Categories: Education & Learning, Language Learning
Non-member price: $27.79
If you want to learn Italian quickly and without getting bored, don't waste any more time and keep reading...
Learning a new language is not easy and can be quite boring and tiring if you don't have the right tools to do it; this is also why many people choose to travel and dive directly in the place...but it is not a simple solution for everyone. It will seem like a misplaced question but: Do you know that we memorize and learn information more easily through stories? Because our brain likes it, it has been so used to from an early age, with the stories they told us, cartoons etc. In this way, it is more inclined to learn.
As a result, it is easier to learn and memorize a new language by listening to stories. Now I don't want to influence you by saying that mine is the best book in circulation, you will be the judge; as you surely know there are several books similar to this one for learning but they are not really optimal or suitable for beginners for different reasons: complicated terms are used, they have too long stories, lack of vocabulary, grammatical errors, lack of techniques and suggestions, and other forms of carelessness that you will not find in this book.
The book is divided into two parts. Here is what you'll find:
- Tips and techniques about learning languages (and not just Italian)
- The fundamentals of the Italian language
- Some of the most complex issues of the Italian language
- Twenty-five lessons broken down into verb tenses
- The present continuous tense
- The present simple tense with irregular verbs
- Five empowering lessons with all the tenses together
- And much more!
What listeners say about Italian Short Stories for Beginners
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Azra Barrera
That was a very useful guidebook!
Together with French I am too attempting to learn Italian. I gotten this book and found it to be exceptionally accommodating. It has everything from colors to sentiments to essential conversational words. I think with the assistance of this book and a small more hone I will be well on my way. It is simple to get it and take after with no lighten and it's difficult to put this book down. I profoundly suggest this to anybody needing to memorize Italian.
- Muhammad Shepherd
I like this audiobook.
I love languages and Italian is so awesome and similar to Spanish. I really was able to glean a lot of additional information from this audiobook although I know when learning a language it is important to hear it.