Get Your Free Audiobook
Intermediate Portuguese Short Stories
Non-member price: $27.79
Improve your Portuguese skills and grow your vocabulary with these 10 entertaining Brazilian Portuguese short stories!
The best part of learning a new language is experiencing the culture and diving into activities that will enrich your life and vocabulary. The best way to learn a new language is by reading, and in this Portuguese book, you will find yourself listening to each captivating story that will engage your mind and help you improve your Portuguese.
In this book, you will find:
- Ten captivating stories among topics that you will find easy to relate to.
- The stories are broken down into manageable chapters, so you always make progress with the story.
- Carefully written stories with you as an intermediate level reader in mind, using straightforward grammar and commonly used words so you can enjoy listening while learning new grammatical structures without being overwhelmed.
- Plenty of natural dialogues in each story that you would actually use in an everyday conversation, which will drastically improve your speaking and comprehension ability at the same time!
- At the end of each chapter, there will be a comprehensive guide specially designed for beginner level readers. It will take you through a summary of each story, followed by a vocabulary of some of the words from the story to make sure that you understand the story fully.
Chapter by chapter, you will find yourself effortlessly listening to each story. Not struggling like in basic textbooks or boring reads. You will get involved by listening to the dialogue of the characters by learning how to express yourself in different contexts and more importantly by learning new Portuguese words that will get you closer to your goal of becoming fully conversational.
This book has been written by a native Brazilian author and is recommended for B1+ level learners.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.
More from the same
- 2000 Most Common Portuguese Words in Context: Get Fluent & Increase Your Portuguese Vocabulary with 2000 Portuguese Phrases
- Portuguese Short Stories for Beginners: 20 Captivating Short Stories to Learn Brazilian Portuguese & Grow Your Vocabulary the Fun Way!
- Conversational Portuguese Dialogues: Over 100 Portuguese Conversations and Short Stories
What members say
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Portuguese for the advanced speakers
This book is not for beginners. While the conversations are interpreted and there is an accompanying pdf for extra clarification, the tone, pace and conversations assumes a listener that has some level of familiarity with portuguese. The more important aspect of learning via this book is to develop good accent and learn to speak like a true native of the Portuguese tongue. Afterall, what is the essence of learning a language only to still sound like an outsider. Excellent book.
I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an unbiased review.
1 person found this helpful
- G. Simpson
Another step to mastering Portuguese.
It is fun and convenient to be able to learn a language on the go, and this audiobook offers that. The convenience of the conversations and the tone makes it even more natural. It sometimes feels like one has walked into the midst of some very formal Italian speakers. Either way, the goal is to help improve the listeners Italian conversation skills and ensure a step forward to expertise. Very common words are revised, and new vocabulary is introduced. It is well organized, and recommended for Italian learners who want to get more comfortable with the language.
I received a free copy of this book from the author and I have left this unbiased review in return.
1 person found this helpful