Powerful bladesmithing techniques for the intermediate knife maker.
Have you made your first knife, a few maybe, but you feel like you could improve and expand your bladesmithing skills?
Are your knives losing their edge after sharpening them a few times? Are small details of imperfection in your blades bothering you?
Are you tired of making the same boring and flawed knife?
I, Wes Sander, will share with you powerful techniques to take your bladesmithing skills to the next level.
In this audiobook you will learn about:
- The most cost-effective way to make a knife
- The secrets of making a Damascus knife in just nine steps
- How you can make your first sword, in just 17 steps, start to finish
- The secrets of Japanese blade making
- A simple technique, used by master bladesmiths, that will prevent your blade from shattering
- The number one, high-performance steel that you should use to make knives
- Lost wax casting, an important technique that is rarely included in smithing books
- 10 essential tools that you need to have when bladesmithing
- One blade sharpening tip, to help you create the perfect edge
- How to build a simple but effective forge
Are you frustrated with the archaic and cryptic language of higher level bladesmithing authors?
This audiobook has been designed with simple language so that it is easy for you to grasp even the most complex concepts. The assorted collection of techniques discussed can help you add a unique touch to your creations.
Here are the answers to some questions you might have about this audiobook:
Q: What is this audiobook about?
A: It's an intermediate guide to forging knives and swords.
Q: Who should listen?
A: People interested in making knives and swords of any kind should listen.Anyone looking to learn various unique bladesmithing techniques should listen.
Q: Do I need to have tools before I listen to this audiobook?
A: Only the bare minimum are required. The rest you can make or acquire along your bladesmithing journey. There's even a step-by-step guide to making your own forge, so you don't have to start out with one.
Q: What am I going to learn?
A: The main focus is to help you make knives and swords. I also teach you how to forge Damascus.
More than anything, this audiobook can guide you throughout every step of every process that is included, simple or complex.
You can learn and improve as a bladesmith by expanding your smithing knowledge and skills with this guide.
Every day that you delay improving your bladesmithing skills is another day that you spend resources on making the same boring and flawed knife.
Take action and listen now!