This is the first reference book on intelligent automation (IA). Also called hyperautomation, it is one of the most recent trends in the field of artificial intelligence. IA is a cutting-edge combination of methods and technologies involving people, organizations, machine learning, low-code platforms, robotic process automation (RPA), and more.
This book is for everyone - whether you are an experienced practitioner, new to the topic, or simply interested in what the future holds for enterprises, work, life, and society as a whole.
Key content of the book:
- What is intelligent automation (IA)? Why has the use of IA been expanding so rapidly? What are the benefits it unleashes for employees, companies, customers, and society?
- How have leading organizations been able to harness the full potential of IA, at scale, and generate massive efficiency gains in the range of 20 to 60 percent?
- How can IA save over 10 million lives per year, triple our global budget for education, eliminate hunger, help protect our planet, or increase the resilience of society to pandemics and crises?
What you will get from this book:
- The lessons learned from over 100 IA transformation successes (and failures)
- The largest publicly available library of over 500 IA use cases by industry and by business function
- Access to insights garnered from over 200 IA industry experts
What listeners say about Intelligent Automation
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- A Kasaija
IA made clear in our post-pandemic reality
Years ago I remember when the concept of "Event Driven Architectures (EDA)" was all the rage. The aspiration of technology/business process innovations that supported EDA were heralded as the competitve differentiators for high performing enterprises and corporations. Intelligent Automation (IA) is indeed that holy grail. This is a very well researched and thoroughly actionable reference guide. Fun read!