Try free for 2 months
Innovation Is a State of Mind
- Simple Strategies to Be More Innovative in What You Do
- Narrated by: James O'Loghlin
- Length: 4 hrs and 8 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $17.00
Everyone says that innovation is important. The problem is that no one tells you how to be innovative. Innovation is a State of Mind sets out a step-by-step guide to creating innovative ideas and putting them into action. You'll learn how to generate more ideas with greater potential, how to grow and evaluate them, test their effectiveness, and then implement the ones that are going to improve your business.
Author James O'Loghlin has worked with over a thousand of Australia's best inventors and innovators in the eight years he hosted ABC-TV's The New Inventors. He studied what they do differently and how they are able to identify and take advantage of opportunities that the rest of us miss. Packed with engaging stories and a good dose of humor, this insightful guide helps you to make innovation a part of what you do every day.
- Change your thinking and identify overlooked opportunities
- Step around common roadblocks to innovation
- Generate better ideas, and find the ones that will improve your business
- Create a culture where innovation is part of everyone's job
- Harvest innovative ideas from the entire staff and find the ones that will make a difference