An index fund does not pick and choose its investments, but instead holds all of the stocks or bonds on an index.
So what’s an index? Basically, it is a list of investments. For example, the S&P 500 is a roster of the 500 largest US companies with publicly traded shares.
Index funds don't try to beat the market; they simply aim to harness the power of the markets to deliver healthy long-term returns.
Here's preview of what you'll learn:
- Index funds and what they are
- Important facts about index funds
- Index funds make you a better than the average investor
- How to begin index funds investment
- The benefits and downsides of using index funds
- And basically everything you need to know to achieve financial freedom
Get your copy today! Take action today and get this book now at a special price!