Get Your Free Audiobook
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for $27.79
Statistical data analysis is a very important field of data analytics. However, the reputable tools that facilitate people to perform such tasks are very few in number, and most of the time, the tools that are popular charge a subscription, making it even less accessible. But let's say that money is not a problem and you're an aspiring data analyst who wants to improve your skills using the popular IBM SPSS Statistics Client. Well, chances are that even if you bought the subscription and downloaded the application, you still won’t be able to get your head around to be able to use the tool effectively, especially for programming.
When you look around the market for a good and comprehensive guide to help you master the IBM SPSS Statistics tool, then this book is definitely for you. Here are a few features of this book that you will find useful:
- The concepts are kept simple, clear, and to the point
- Heavy focus on using Python and R programming languages, through the IBM SPSS Integration plug-in
- Practical demonstrations that implement the techniques and methods
- A comprehensive and detailed explanation of nearly every block of code that is presented in the book
- A basic understanding of how Python and R programming languages work before implementing their respective functionality and features within the IBM SPSS program blocks
- Techniques and methods that have been known to puzzle users
- In addition, every topic discussed in this book has practical relevance
If you’re looking for a hands-on step-by-step guide that provides simple and effective strategies to help you master statistics using IBM SPSS, then you’ve found the right book. Buy now to grab your copy today!