Learn How to Use the Impact of Your Own Mind to Propel Your Life
This book teaches you all about hypnotherapy - it explains the working of your brain and teaches you specific techniques that you can use to tap into the power of your subconscious mind.
It familiarizes you with the various styles of hypnosis and tells you the mechanism that you can use to identify the style best suited for your clients.
As you listen to this program, you will gain an understanding of the various ways to conduct hypnotherapy and how you can use positive affirmations to create your own reality. You will also gain an understanding of how hypnosis can be used as a powerful weight loss tool.
Here is what you will get:
- Defining hypnotherapy and understanding the human mind
- Differentiating between imagination and reality
- Understanding the rules that your mind follows
- Understanding brain waves
- Understanding the various ways to conduct a therapy and defining your individual style
- Understanding stress and how it links to weight gain
- A simple self-hypnotic relaxation exercise
- Losing weight via positive affirmations and hypnosis
What you will learn after purchasing "Hypnotherapy"
- Defining Hypnotherapy
- Understanding and Defining Reality
- Yes, Your Mind Adheres to Rules!
- Redefining Hypnosis
- Brain Waves
- The Various Ways to Conduct a Therapy
- The Skills That You Will Need
- The How of Hypnotherapy
- Stress, Not Again...
- The Power of Positive Affirmations
- The Different Stages of Hypnosis
- Losing Weight Via Hypnotherapy
- Wrapping It All Up
What listeners say about Hypnotherapy
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
not a real book
not worth the money
Please note: Audible posts reviews at its discretion. All the submitted reviews become the property of Audible.com as set forth in our Conditions of Use. In most cases, reviews will be processed for display in one or two days.
Great book if you want to learn more about how to do hypnotherapy. Thanks to this book I learned lot more about how the mind works and how we can use hypnotherapy to train our minds to think the way we want.
Simple, Clear, Substantive and Informative.
Liked it very much !
Overall a great short audiobook that summarize Hypnotherapy in a beautiful way.
- Claire Gorrie
this is a good book if you are looking for a general understanding of hypnosis.