Discover the 10 most common dog obedience problems owners create by themselves, and the exact methods you should use instead!
Here is a preview of what you'll learn:
- Why your dog barks and whines and how you can train him to stop for good.
- The exact things you're doing wrong right now and how to change your behaviors for your dog's well-being.
- The methods used by top dog trainers to go on walks without any pulling, yanking or barking. Have fun on your walk once and for all!
- Secret tactics to get your dog to listen to you immediately and love you every second of the day.
- How to get your puppy house broken as soon as possible after you bring him home.
- Chapter 1: Potty issues
- Chapter 2: Aggression problems
- Chapter 3: Digging
- Chapter 4: Barking
- Chapter 5: Chewing
- Chapter 6: Jumping
- Chapter 7: Bolting out the front door
- Chapter 8: Pulling on the leash
- Chapter 9: Whining
- Chapter 10: Separation anxiety
©2017 Chris Daniel (P)2017 Chris Daniel
16 Best Audiobooks by Aboriginal AuthorsAcross genres, there’s no shortage of brilliant titles from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander writers of Australia.
HEAR FAMOUS VOICES
Best Celebrity Memoirs on AudibleTake a peek into the lives of the rich and famous as celebrities from around the world share their stories.
BEST OF 2020
Best Audiobooks of 2020We've crunched the numbers, heard from our listeners and gotten expert opinions to round up the best listens from last year.
In the spirit of reconciliation, Audible Australia acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.