Nido Qubein came to the United States in 1966, learned the English language, completed graduate university studies, and then went on to become living proof that this is still the land of opportunity. His life has been an amazing success story and a fitting example of what a multitalented individual can accomplish.
As a marketing and management consultant, Nido brings outstanding business acumen and sales savvy to his assignments with such top companies as General Electric, AT&T, and many more. As a professional speaker, he addresses more than 200 groups worldwide annually. As an author he has written over 30 books on communication, sales, and personal development. He is the recipient of the Cavett Robert Award for speaking and has been inducted into the International Speakers Hall of Fame. He has served as board chairman of the National Speakers Association. And he has many other distinguished awards and honors to his credit.
In this program you will learn:
- Promoting Yourself Successfully
- Positioning Through Promotion
- Establishing Clear Promotional Objectives
- Building Your Complete Promotional System
- Getting the Most from Media Writing
- Well-Executed News Releases
- Reaping the Rewards of Broadcast Interviews
- Writing and Publishing
- Excellent Promotional Pieces
- Writing Your Own Book
- Mastering the Art of Public Speaking
- Writing Magazine Articles
- Getting the Most from Your Paid Advertising
What listeners say about How to Promote Yourself Through Public Speaking
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Armando Franco
While this was probably a good technique course back then, now is way to outdated.
Many of the items he talks about nowadays are just common sense that anyone in any type of business knows and is familiar with.
An update would make this program a bit better, not quit sure it can be excellent but somehow helpful.