Nido Qubein came to the United States in 1966, learned the English language, completed graduate university studies, and then went on to become living proof that this is still the land of opportunity. His life has been an amazing success story and a fitting example of what a multitalented individual can accomplish.
As a marketing and management consultant, Nido brings outstanding business acumen and sales savvy to his assignments with such top companies as General Electric, AT&T, and many more. As a professional speaker, he addresses more than 200 groups worldwide annually. As an author he has written over 30 books on communication, sales, and personal development. He is the recipient of the Cavett Robert Award for speaking and has been inducted into the International Speakers Hall of Fame. He has served as board chairman of the National Speakers Association. And he has many other distinguished awards and honors to his credit.
This program covers issues like:
- The 10 objectives of strategic marketing
- Capitalizing on your marketing advantage
- An overview of an integrated marketing system
- How to sell more in less time than before
- Finding clients for your professional expertise
- Investing in your success
- Tactics for greater marketing power
- Preventing sales from slipping away