Get Your Free Audiobook
You and I both know how competitive it is out there these days. With so many good candidates on the market, what differentiates you from all of them? Are the job hunting books you've read or owned been written by someone who has actively recruited and had success placing candidates day-in day-out? Or is it just a bunch of theories? Remember, theories do not get you a job, only proven tactics can! Here's just a few of the things you will learn from this book:
- Proven job searching techniques you can use immediately
- How to tailor your resume to the job to magically appear as the best potential candidate for the job
- How to write a cover letter that guarantees a long-hard look at your resume
- How to handle the dreaded money question in an interview
- How to find unadvertised positions
- The five steps to completely preparing for an interview so you knocks their socks off!
- How to ensure you keep your dream job once you land it, and how to be the first in line for bonuses raises!
- The eight crucial questions you need to ask in the interview or risk losing the job
- Where to get information on the company before the interview that the hiring manager doesn't even know about!
- How to handle an offer if it's not what you expected (without pissing off the company)
- How to uncover opportunities to get raises and bonuses once you've started work, and a lot, lot more
More from the same
What listeners say about How to Find the Job You Want, Even if You Have Little to No Experience!
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Timothy Martin
I paid two dollars for a 50 minute advertisment.
It's a bunch of common sense and rhetoric to exalt the superiority of the author on this subject and frighten the listener into paying for further services. I paid two dollars for an advertisment.
1 person found this helpful