This book contains the daily life, culture, training, battles, history, and kings of the Spartan Empire. From the birth of their city to the end, the Spartans endured a history of violence and war. Similar to their stories, the traditional Spartan warrior also lived the daily life of a soldier. From the moment they were born and if they were allowed to live, they were trained and conditioned to be some of the most efficient and lethal killing machines. Dominating the land through some of the most famous battles of all time, the Spartans were a force to be reckoned with.
Here is a preview of what you'll learn...
- The beginnings of the Spartan Empire
- Rise of the Spartan Empire
- The prime
- The fall
- Kings of Sparta
- The Spartan warrior
- Spartan lifestyle
Download your copy today!
More from the same
- Summary: Fisher, Ury & Patton's Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In
- Better Sex with Yoga: Exercises, Poses and Meditations for Men, Women and Couples to Improve Sex Life
- Summary of Vishen Lakhiani's The Code of the Extraordinary Mind: 10 Unconventional Laws to Redfine Your Life and Succeed on Your Own Terms
What listeners say about History: The Rise and Fall of the Spartan Empire
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
A quick lesson on Sparta
If you want a very quick overview of Sparta and it’s wars then this is the book for you. Easy to understand. Keeps your attention through out the entirety and leaves you wanting a bit more. Great easy listen.
I was very happy nwit this book it was good it wa
it was a good listen I was very pleased with the narrator and the author of the book
Some good information
Horrible! This is the worst reader I've come across. He pauses after every 5-6 words- so hard to follow! The story doesn't flow smoothly or clearly.