Herbal medicine is nothing new. In fact, through the years, it had remained strong and garnered a huge following throughout world. This popularity is attributed to the fact that unlike conventional drugs, herbal medicine does not undergo extensive processing. As you might already know, synthetically- or chemically-made products, like over-the-counter pharmaceuticals, aren't just less effective. They also come with all sorts of dangers. Of course, there are those who still insist the herbal medicine is synonymous with quackery.
Despite such claims, it cannot be denied that herbs have played a major role in the development of more than half of the drugs available today. The same active ingredients in conventional drugs are abundantly available in the formulated herbal medicines. Perhaps the only difference is that while over-the-counter drugs use only one active ingredient, herbal medicines contain complex combinations of ingredients in the purest forms. Herbalists are not trained chemists and have no access to machines. What they have is knowledge built through trial and error or in other words, experimentation.
Why Should You Buy This Book?
- Learn Everything There Is to Learn
- There Are Tips and Techniques to Apply Information After You Learn
- A Short but Extremely Well Informed Book
- It Is Aimed Towards Helping the Listener
- No Fluff, Only Real Information Compacted Into This Handbook
Check Out What You Will Learn After Listening This Book Below!
- Herbal Remedies
- Herbals for Curing Illnesses< /li>
- Natural Medicines for Health
- Herbal Medicines Purposes
- Herbals Benefits