What if the real secret of millionaires isn’t about doing more, but becoming more?
Millionaires know everything in your present is a result of how you thought, decided, and acted in the past.
But your present circumstances can easily change - right now. Because with this revolutionary manual to wealth, you’ll discover...
- The undeniable connection between mornings and wealth.
- Why becoming wealthy is never a sedentary pursuit.
- The simple five-step wake-up process that’ll guarantee you’ll rise early...like a millionaire.
- Four choices you must make to become wealthy.
- The specific actions you must take when you choose to become a millionaire. (They’ll surprise you. Definitely.)
- A revolutionary twist on affirmations...and how to leverage them in a way that will absolutely produce results.
- How rearview mirror syndrome can significantly inhibit your financial growth.
- The key to replacing your blind spots with a vision for the future.
- A free 30-day transformation challenge fast-start kit.
This, in the end, is the true value of mornings: In that quiet period of stillness, when the world is asleep, and you’re in complete control - that’s when you nurture the golden goose and discover the incredible potential of each new day.
That’s where you find your millionaire miracle morning.
The Miracle Morning series includes all of the titles below and doesn't have to be experienced in any particular order.
Audiobook one: The Miracle Morning
Audiobook two: The Miracle Morning for Real Estate Agents
Audiobook three: The Miracle Morning for Salespeople
Audiobook four: The Miracle Morning for Network Marketers
Audiobook five: The Miracle Morning for Writers
Audiobook six: The Miracle Morning for Parents and Families
Audiobook seven: The Miracle Morning for Entrepreneurs
Audiobook eight: The Miracle Morning for Transforming Your Relationship
Audiobook nine: The Miracle Morning for College Students
Audiobook 10: The Miracle Morning Companion Planner
Audiobook 11: Miracle Morning Millionaires
More from the same
What members say
- Ben Henkle
There's very little content which is mostly predictable. Lots of fluff to fill the book.
4 of 5 people found this review helpful
- Rev. Dyved
The information is remarkably simple. It's only up to any individual to implement the practices given. There are no limits.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful
- Rene A Cordova
Great book !
Love the information. It was well written now it’s time to take action !!!
Looking forward to my future self :)