Get Your Free Audiobook
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for $20.83
- Programming like a hacker, landing a software development job at Google and make a ton of money
- Being paid to hack programs, software and systems to find and plug loopholes
- Learn the best programming strategies and immediately outperform established hackers
- Taking the art of Python to a whole new level and become front figure
- Having control over the websites your kids are visiting and the chat programs they use
- Never worry about getting your computer hacked, your credit card information stolen, family photos taken from you and your everyday life put at risk
- Having the best online safety systems sat up immediately to protect your business from hackers
If so, you've come to the right place.
This book includes three different computer technology books in one:
- Hacking: Become a World Class Hacker, Hack Any Password, Program, or System with Proven Strategies and Tricks
- Cyber Security: Understand Hacking and Protect Yourself and Your Organization From Ever Getting Hacked
- Python Programming: Fluent in Python - Code Examples, Tips & Tricks for Beginners
Hacking, puzzles, and code breaking have always been something humans have been interested in. Even if we refer back to the famous enigma during world war two or back to the clues the ancient society left us, we love to engage in code breaking one way or the other. Today, most of that code breaking involves computers and in large extent hacking.
Hacking, cyber security, and programming have become a part of every organization and company. With all the confidential information floating around the Internet, a lot of criminals get into the hacking and cyber war as well.
Learning to hack your competitor and protect yourself have become one of the most important skill to protect your business today.
What listeners say about Hacking: World Class Hacking, Python and Cyber Security Strategies for Up-And-Coming HackersAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- B Gutz
narration is terrible to the point of unlistenable
This was a gamble.. Starts out like you know nothing about computers.. too low level.
Narration is definition of uninteresting momotone.
1 person found this helpful
- lucy costelloe
I knew nothing
I was a total novice, this book with excellent narration has given me a really good understanding of how to protect my computer. I now know enough to stand me in a very good position to know what l want to get and why. Excellent.
1 person found this helpful
- Kevin Walker
Recommended to everyone
I found it very very useful I'm 1st year cyber security student and this gave me the opportunity to learn more about my subject sharpen my skills etc
Recommended to everyone that has an interest in wearing white, gray or black hats