Get Your Free Audiobook
Get Your Mental Ish Together
- Mental Makeover to Eliminate Anxiety, Worry and Stress, & Declutter Your Life to Increase Happiness, Productivity, & Positive Thinking Habits
- Narrated by: Fran McClellan, Aimee McKenzie
- Length: 13 hrs and 5 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Health & Wellness, Psychology & Mental Health
Non-member price: $34.76
Tired of living overwhelmed by mental and physical clutter, burdened with racing thoughts, plagued by worry and fear, and on edge over things that either don't matter or never happen?
Some people seem to easily have it together - naturally positive, optimistic, and always calm. Everything works out for them, and everywhere they go, they're followed by sunshine and rainbows. Screw them, right? No, you can become them. Minus the muttering mantras under your breath and flowers in your hair.
It's time to get your mind right and do a clean sweep of your life. It's time to regain sanity, freedom, happiness, and control of your life by eliminating anxiety, negativity, and mental, emotional, and physical clutter.
That's where this bundle comes in.
It contains three audiobooks:
- Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe: How to Stop Worrying, End Negative Thinking, Cultivate Positive Thoughts, & Start Living Your Best Life
- Chill Out, Bro: How to Freak Out Less, Attack Anxiety, Calm Worry, & Rewire Your Brain for Relief from Panic, Stress, & Anxious Negative Thoughts
- Cut the Crap & Let It Go: A Stress Free Way to Simplify & Declutter Your Life to Increase Happiness, Freedom, Mindfulness, & Productivity by Embracing the Minimalist Mind
Who the heck am I? Just an average girl with slightly above-average issues who figured out without a PhD that when you can't get your head right, life can suck. When I figure out ways to make it suck a little less, I write a book about it. This is one of those books - well, three technically.
This sometimes blunt, sarcastic, in-your-face bundle has a little language, laughs, and tough love. But most importantly, it has simple, actionable tips that can be integrated into your daily life.
It proves that getting your ish together can be fun and entertaining, and it doesn't have to take a lifetime to turn your life around.
If you're tired of the same hippie mumbo jumbo advice from the same dry, boring self-help books, scroll up and get this audiobook!