Are you infamous for half-finished projects lying around your house? Do you sit down to accomplish work with the best intentions but find your mind wondering within a matter of minutes? Do you find yourself intentionally diverting your eyes as you walk past cluttered, disorganized rooms in your home? Are you the well-known procrastinator among your coworkers, family, and friends? Do you find yourself frequently entertaining the alluring thought of, "I'll just do it tomorrow?"
Whether you're the conscientious and productive individual who only sometimes finds themselves swamped by the temptation of procrastination, or the lax, put-it-off-until-tomorrow individual whose struggle with procrastination is simply an everyday occurrence, this book is here to help. Putting off today's tasks for tomorrow can be a vicious cycle that we all need to break. And guess what? Today's the day you break it.
Get Organized Today! is the book for you.
This book, riddled with proven techniques and unique suggestions on how to organization and improve work and home productivity today, will:
- Introduce quick, creative, and fun ways to declutter and organize your home so that household chores get done now
- Help you identify your procrastinating tendencies and suggest simple yet highly effective ways to eliminate procrastination and improve productivity - everywhere and anywhere
- Provide simple yet immensely helpful advice to consider as you prioritize tasks at work, at home, and in your personal life
- Explain a flawless approach to communication that turns overwhelming, one-person tasks into quick, small, and manageable multi-person tasks
- Explore quick and simple suggestions on how to improve and maintain your attention span so that tasks can be completed without loss of concentration