Is your LinkedIn profile working for you? Is it getting you the results you need to find employment, market your business or promote your products or services?
A poorly written LinkedIn profile turns away business, scares off employers, and loses you money. However, by taking the time to write and organize your LinkedIn profile so that it communicates your message and your unique personal brand, you will increase your income, find lucrative jobs and get quality leads on a day-to-day basis.
Senior Branding Specialist Richard Lowe Jr presents all of the steps you need to take to create your personal brand, define your message, and create a LinkedIn profile that promotes you to the right people.
Use the simple tips in this book to learn how to create a killer profile that pulls pre-qualified customers, employers and leads directly to you. You will master the techniques to deliver your message, as well as each of the day-to-day tasks that turn LinkedIn into a lead-generating money machine.
Focus on LinkedIn will help you:
- Get people to engage with you
- Get the right people viewing your profile
- Define a personal brand which attracts clients and employers
- Improve your search rankings so you appear at the top of the list
- Immediately impress your visitors with your photo, background image and headline
- Build your network quickly and easily
- Take advantage of LinkedIn's built-in publishing platform to build your reputation
- Showcase your skills and expertise
- Optimize the order and structure of your profile
- Use every single section within your profile to promote yourself and your brand
- Understand LinkedIn etiquette and avoid making mistakes that turn off customers and leads
- Include keywords and phrases to make your profile get noticed
- Define your personal brand, and write a great profile
More from the same
What listeners say about Focus on LinkedIn: Create a Personal Brand on LinkedInTM to Make More Money, Generate Leads and Find Employment
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Rob Rivera
Not advanced techniques. Just basics
I was looking for advanced techniques to get Leads on linked in. This was more about just setting up your profile for someone who has pretty much not done anything on linked in
- Melissa I.
Packed full of tips for building and maintaining a successful profile. Very interesting and informative!