If you are interested in learning everything there is to know about flexible dieting and IIFYM, then this is going to be the most important audiobook you'll ever listen to....
Just imagine being able to lose fat, get cut, sexy abs, defined arms, and every other physical feature you would expect to see on a fitness model without having to eat bland boring foods and dismiss your friends when invited out for a meal. Lose belly fat for six-pack abs and tone up the right way - no overhyped supplements, long boring cardio, or bland bogus diets. I will give you the complete run down on everything you need to know to either lose fat or pack on lean muscle while having fun with food along the way.
Yes, you could lose weight, gain muscle, and have a six-pack while eating your favourite foods. It truly is possible, but you just need to know how to diet correctly.
Start your journey and learn about the most sustainable form of dieting, flexible dieting!
Here's what you'll discover within Flexible Dieting: Eat the Foods You Love and Achieve the Body of Your Dreams:
- Debunking of the "clean eating" myth, why the "diets" you are lead to believe work actually don't
- Why Flexible Dieting is quickly becoming the number-one method for sustainable weight loss and muscle gain
- I will explain why and how you can eat your favourite foods while achieving the physique of your dreams
- The number-one reason why starving yourself will actually make you gain weight (shocking answer!)
- Warning: How your metabolism may be damaged from previous dieting attempts and how to fix this
- The difference between weight loss and fat loss, and its importance to you
What members say
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Josh Westcott
Not a fair assessment of Flexible Dieting. The audiobook was short and lacked substance or adequate references to authoritative sources. The author clearly doesn't know what he's talking about and just decided to make a quick book of quick colloquialisms to make a quick dollar. I'd like a refund.
8 of 10 people found this review helpful