Five reasons why Hary, Ryan and Alok's lives are a complete mess:
1. They've messed up their grades big time.
2. Alok and Ryan can't stop bickering with each other.
3. Hary is smitten with Neha, who happens to be his professor's daughter.
4. As students of IIT, they're expected to conquer the world - something they know isn't likely to happen.
5. They only have each other.
Welcome to Five Point Someone by bestselling author Chetan Bhagat. This is not a book that will teach you how to get into IIT or even how to survive it. Quite the opposite: it describes how bad things can get if you don't think straight.
Funny, dark and entertaining, Five Point Someone is the story of three friends whose measly five-point-something GPAs come in the way of everything - their friendship, their love lives, their future. Will they make it?
What listeners say about Five Point Someone
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Prajkta Waditwar
Narrator is AWESOME!
I had read this book years back. Just thought of listening it again. The narrator Sultaz Garwal made it so interesting- the voice modulation, the tone is just superb. I couldn’t really keep this book away and finished it just in 1 day.😊