A no-nonsense guide to making more money with social media
Figure out how to boost your business via Facebook! Facebook marketing may seem difficult, but that doesn't mean that it isn't actually useful. In this book you will learn a little bit more about how Facebook marketing is used to help promote your business. It's relatively simple to use, and when you get the basics down, you will find that it even is a little fun for some people. You will learn the ins and outs of Facebook marketing in this book, allowing you to use it to better your business and expand it.
Of course, expansion isn't for everyone, but in order for a business to thrive even at a small level you need customers. Facebook marketing can help you to achieve that. Seven reasons to buy this book:
- 1. In this book you will learn exactly what Facebook marketing is and how to get started.2. This book will teach you the different types of ads that you can use when using Facebook marketing. 3. In this book you will learn how to target and perfect your ads when using Facebook marketing. 4. In this book you will learn how to track your success when using Facebook marketing. 5. This book will answer some of the common questions about Facebook marketing. 6. This book will show you various tips and techniques on how to use Facebook marketing to your advantage. 7. In this book you will learn how to tell if your company would benefit from using Facebook marketing.
What You'll find in Facebook Marketing
- Essential Information about Facebook Marketing
- 12 Quick Hit Facts about Facebook Marketing
- The 10 Important Things to Know about Facebook Marketing
- The 7 Crucial Benefits of Facebook Marketing
- Frequently Asked Questions About Facebook Marketing
- Best Practices and Tips for Facebook Marketing
- Final Thoughts on Facebook Marketing
More from the same
What listeners say about Facebook MarketingAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
not even worth 30 minutes. most of the book is common sense any entrepreneur already knows. it seems like it was written by an 8th grade middle school student.
This book lacks depth, even though it would have been possible to include the smart tricks and insider tips to the narration. Seems it has been written based on an official tutorial.
- Dextar E. Morgan
What made the experience of listening to Facebook Marketing the most enjoyable?
The step by step guidelines are truly amazing.
Have you listened to any of Alison Wallis’s other performances before? How does this one compare?
This one is the best, no doubt.
Any additional comments?
A powerful Facebook Marketing audiobook that helped me to learn everything necessary to know for doing Facebook marketing. It's an awesome release that is easy to understand.
- ricky travaglio
describing a worse audible book would be hard
What would have made Facebook Marketing better?
Would you ever listen to anything by 30 Minute Reads again?
How could the performance have been better?
You didn’t love this book... but did it have any redeeming qualities?
none what soever
Any additional comments?
dont waste a credit and better off save 38 minutes of your life.