Get Your Free Audiobook
Essential Oils and Aromatherapy for Beginners
- The Reference Guide for Weight Loss, Recipes and Remedies for Health and Natural Healing with Ancient Medicine Bible
- Narrated by: Amy Smolinski
- Length: 1 hr and 10 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Health & Wellness, Alternative & Complementary Medicine
Non-member price: $9.68
Are you interested in essential oils, but don't know where to start? Are you confused about which essential oils to use for what? Be confused no more! This book is for you! This is an easy-to-use guide to get the most out of your essential oils.
The idea of using plants and their parts to extract oil for the use of psychological and physical well-being has no definite origin. Several civilizations had a part in contributing to it. The ancient Egyptians were said to have invented the distillation machinery as a means to expel oils from natural plants such as cedarwood, cinnamon, and clove, which were significant with their rituals.
Inside this book you'll find:
- The Introductions to Aromatherapy
- The History Of Essential Oils
- Argan Oil
- Bergamot Oil
- Cedarwood Oil
- Chamomile Oil
- Clary Sage Oil
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Jasmine Oil
- Lavender Oil
- Lemon Oil
- Peppermint Oil
- Sandalwood Oil
- Essential Oils and Weight Loss
- Recipes & Remedies with Essential Oils
- Safety with Essential Oils
- And much, much more!
What are you waiting for?
Take the power to heal back into your own hands with essential oils for all of your everyday health needs.
Stop procrastinating. Scroll up and purchase your copy right away!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.