Get Your Free Audiobook
Emotional and Sexual Intimacy in Marriage
Non-member price: $20.83
How to connect or reconnect with your spouse, grow together, and strengthen your marriage - even if you don't know where to start.
Do you feel something is missing in your marriage? Do you feel like roommates? Are you worried about drifting apart? Do you ever miss the connection you once had? Do you want to fall "in love" again so you can rekindle intimacy in your marriage? Needless to say, you are not alone.
The truth is, we all want to feel loved and desired by the person we have committed to spend the rest of our life with. Somewhere along the journey, life gets in the way; busy schedules, pregnancies, kids, health issues, looming work deadlines, career changes, unexpected life and family events, etc. Your spouse is physically present with you, but it feels like they are miles away. The spark and excitement is starting to wane. You are slowly growing apart. The sad truth is this: Lack of intimacy in a marriage can easily lead to resentment, anger, frustrations, feeling neglected, and even divorce.
But, don't give up yet. No matter how hopeless you feel about the state of your marriage, we believe you can rekindle intimacy with your spouse. Because it happened to us too. We used to be just like you, missing that deep connection, meaningful conversations, and excitement we had when we first met. However, we have used what we share in this audiobook to reconnect, grow together, and rekindle intimacy in our marriage; emotionally, intellectually, spiritually, physically, sexually, and much more. As a result, we now have a healthier, happier, sexier, and more satisfying marriage.
In this audiobook, you will learn how to:
- Connect or reconnect with your spouse so that you can rekindle your marriage, without breaking your budget
- Overcome emotional, physical, and sexual intimacy issues like mismatched sexual desires in the bedroom
- Communicate your feelings with courage, even when you are hurt, frustrated, or angry
- Create a safe haven so you can be vulnerable with each other without feeling judged
- Deal with anxiety about intimacy for yourself or your spouse
As well as:
- The five simple things we do every day that has been proven to strengthen intimacy in many marriages, even if you don’t have much time
- More than 52 conversation starters for deeper conversations, building trust and intellectual and emotional intimacy
- The different forms of intimacy every couple needs to know so you can build that intimate connection you both desire
- Over 69 simple yet effective ways to rekindle intimacy, romance, and the passion you once had
- Plus, the 30-day and 12-month intimacy challenges for couples, which are about practicing intimacy in your marriage every single day
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Basic tips you could find on any website.
This book is pretty basic. It's just a list of ideas that you could find on any website. Like "Make breakfast for your partner", "Help him or her around the house.", "Go on a fun adventure together.", "Watch a movie together", etc, etc.
2 people found this helpful
- Faith Honde
Amazing book with practical steps
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. My wife and I have already started putting some of the practical steps to use with great results. One of the best books I have in my collection. Thank you very much to the authors Marcus and Ashley.
- T M
This book really hit a nerve for me personally.
I've listened to a lot of self help books to help me improve as a person, especially in the area of being a better husband.
A lot of books give rough guides, suggestions or rattle on for hours about things to think about which I personally find very hard to translate into actions. This book however gives direct and actionable work for a couple to work through in easy to follow steps.
This has given me the belief I can change and be better person.
I’ll add that I had some questions about the book and emailed the author and they replied within 2 hours which I personally think is amazing support.
Thank you again for your help!