Get Your Free Audiobook
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for $10.08
Self-improvement is always a commendable course of action and one of the best things that a person can do to improve themselves is to look into books and websites with advice on helping people to become even better versions of themselves. Self-help tips can be just the impetus that a person might need to:
- Start upon the path of recovery from depression.
- Better cope with the grieving period that follows from losing a loved one.
- Improve one's performance in some sort of sport or athletic endeavor; not all self-help advice needs to necessarily be of a healing nature.
- Improve upon social skills in order to become friendlier with people and/or find a potential spouse.
- Overcome anxiety and learn to just enjoy life as it comes.
Ultimately, even the best self-help book in the world is only going to be as effective on its readers as the readers invest into that book. To benefit from a self-help book, the reader actually has to be interested in fixing or improving the state of their life; disinterest in the improvement offered, yet still listening to the book amounts to nothing more than listening to kill time.
What listeners say about Easy Self Help Tips to Make You a Better PersonAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Anonymous User
Difficult to get through
I had great difficulty finishing this off. A book this long usually only takes me a day but it took me 4. Narrator sounds like he’s whispering which makes it tiring to listen to and he pronounces words in a odd way. Some of the advice in this book is morally questionable too. Unfortunately I did not enjoy this audio book at all.