Celebrated by medical students for over a decade and meticulously updated, Dr. Pestana's Surgery Notes is the highest-yield surgery review for the shelf and USMLE Step 2 CK exams.
Surgical clerkship allows senior medical students to develop clinical skills and gain a better understanding of surgical disease while caring for patients. But time in the wards is limited, and clerkship covers only a tiny sample of the surgical universe. Dr. Pestana's Surgery Notes, by distinguished surgery instructor Dr. Carlos Pestana, contains the surgery knowledge you need to excel on the surgery shelf exam and USMLE Step 2 CK.
- Concise high-yield review of core surgery material
- New audio format for portable review
- Includes 180 vignettes for self-testing, now even more challenging and exam-like
- Ten brief essays providing a surgical perspective on selected tools from the diagnostic and therapeutic armamentarium
- Used and trusted by med students for over a decade
- Revised and fully up to date
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your Library section along with the audio.
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Anonymous User
great for all medical staff
very informative for all medical staff. definitely not for anyone with no medical background at all
3 people found this helpful