Celebrated by medical students for over a decade and meticulously updated, Dr. Pestana’s Surgery Notes is the highest-yield surgery review for the shelf and USMLE Step 2 CK exams.
Surgical clerkship allows senior medical students to develop clinical skills and gain a better understanding of surgical disease while caring for patients. But time in the wards is limited, and clerkship covers only a tiny sample of the surgical universe. Dr. Pestana’s Surgery Notes, by distinguished surgery instructor Dr. Carlos Pestana, contains the surgery knowledge you need to excel on the surgery shelf exam and USMLE Step 2 CK.
The Best Review
- Audio format for portable review
- Concise high-yield review of core surgery material
- 180 up-to-date vignettes for self-testing
- Fifteen brief essays examining selected diagnostic and therapeutic tools from a surgical perspective
- New essay topics: intravenous fluid therapy, surgical infections, and fluid needs in children
- New chapter on bariatric surgery
- New introduction with guidance for addressing regional variations in medical practice on National Board questions
- Revised and full up-to-date content from distinguished surgery instructor Dr. Carlos Pestana
- For over a decade, Dr. Pestana's Surgery Notes has helped med students excel on the surgery shelf exam and USMLE Step 2 CK
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.