Congratulations. You are going through a divorce with a narcissist. Let’s start this again....
Congratulations. You are attempting court negotiations with an extroverted child who:
- Values popularity above all else
- Has an easily triggerable inferiority complex
- Has the mental capacity, IQ, EQ, and understanding almost equivalent to a Down syndrome child
- Has the emotional capacity of a playground bully
- Has the resources of a campaigning politician
- Has the reach of the United Nations
- Has the competitiveness of a NASCAR driver
- Has the fists of a champion belt-holding boxer
- Has the resource-gathering skills of a Fortune 500 CEO
- Has a network with access to money
- Has a lawyer as snaky and sly as he is
- Has more friends and acquaintances due to his extroversion, immaturity, and flirtatiousness than he mentioned (he’s already gathering that army and whining about you)
©2019 J.J. Hill (P)2019 J.J. Hill
More from the same
20 Best Fantasy AudiobooksThis genre is so full of talent, it can be difficult to know what to listen to next — so look no further than this list to get you started.
LISTEN TO LEARN
20 Best Nonfiction AudiobooksFrom the entire history of humanity to astrophysics, to our gut and mental health, dig into this list and learn something new.
Best Australian Podcasts on AudibleAudible Original Podcasts are free for Audible members. Check out this list of home-grown content, from binge-worthy true crime to self-help.
In the spirit of reconciliation, Audible Australia acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.