Get Your Free Audiobook
Develop Your Self-Confidence to the Maximum: Increase Personal and Emotional Security, Improve Your Self-Esteem and Mentality, Stop Procrastinating Your Desires
- Narrated by: Linda Cross
- Length: 2 hrs and 12 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Relationships, Parenting & Personal Development, Personal Development
Non-member price: $9.68
Still looking for the "magic trick" that will make you develop a steel motivation in less than one day? If your answer is yes, I'm sorry to say that it won't be so easy to find, but while you're looking for it, would you like to get the results you want from now on? If you have said "of course", I am very happy with your answer, and I answer to you by saying that I have the solution to your situation.
In this practical guide on how to maximize your personal and emotional confidence effectively, you will learn and, if you apply it, will get results like these:
- You'll get everything you need to know about exponentially increasing your self-esteem.
- Practical ways to quickly and easily implement habits that will help you improve your personal growth.
- You'll feel how your whole body feels with a lot more energy.
- Do you have children? You can teach your children by example about the importance of stopping procrastination.
- Path of "good habits and the implementation of easy and effective exercises in your life", thanks to the practical techniques you will learn.
- You will enjoy your relationships with family and friends much more because you will feel much happier with your body and your life.
- And many more benefits...
By the way, you'll be a more attractive person. Don't worry, you won't have to put on makeup, or start any extreme diet or any viking exercise routine. Thanks to the changes your mind will have, and consequently your habits, you will see yourself as a person of "very high value". That happens because when you take control of your life, everything seems simpler.
Do not procrastinate your desires anymore.
See you on the other side.
A big hug, Jorge!