Get Your Free Audiobook
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for $20.83
Has your loved one received a diagnosis of dementia? Are you unsure of what to do now? As everyone knows, this is a life changing moment and your actions from this point on will determine a lot of things for your loved one.
So, what do you do? Alzheimer’s disease strikes approximately 5.8 million people in America and most of them are over the age of 65. Seniors are one of the most vulnerable groups of our society and all forms of dementia can turn their fragile lives upside down.
As a caregiver, it is essential for you to study and put into action methods that can increase their quality of life. In this book, you will learn all about dementia and coping with Alzheimer’s in a loved one. All the way from diagnosis to end of life issues, you will be guided every step of the way through the most important decisions you will need to make.
Here are some of the things addressed:
- Legalities and documents you need to prepare ASAP after the diagnosis
- Where and how to find the best attorneys and support services
- Types of care services and which ones are best suited for you
- What to watch out for and evaluate when it comes to your options
- How to look after the most important person after your loved one - yourself
Don’t let the tough times bring you down. Let this book be a part of your support network and constant companion through these tough times. Your loved one needs you now more than ever, so give them the best quality of life and healthcare you can!