Lower your blood pressure and get healthy with the dash diet!
The dash diet is a way to rebalance your food so you can enjoy healthy options for everything that you take in! Because we worry so much about work stress and getting through the day, we sometimes fail to look at the amount of salt that's in the processed foods we eat. That's where the dash diet comes in. The dash diet ensures that not only are you having a lot of fiber, but you're tying in a lot of protein through fresh meats like fish and other seafood, turkey, chicken, beef, and tofu.
In this handy book, you'll learn about:
- What the dash diet is and how it can help you
- The dash diet in a step-by-step process
- The dash diet to lose weight
- Combining foods and making adjustments with each and every meal
- Diet and exercise
- Different types of food that you can have that can help to lower your blood pressure
- Different types of meal plans that you can consider and sample diets in phases that will work for you
- Tips and pointers as you switch over to the dash diet
One problem that people find along the way is that they want to eat things that are processed and have high salt content. When you do that you'll have to take a medication to bring the salt level down because your blood pressure is too high. That's why I want you to look at the dash diet instead! It's a new way of eating that may change your life forever!
What members say
Would you recommend this audiobook to a friend? If so, why?
yes, it's extremely informative and easy to understand
What about Helene McCardle’s performance did you like?
her voice was very enjoyable to hear. She seemed liked the perfect fit as the narrator.
Did you have an extreme reaction to this book? Did it make you laugh or cry?
this was a very enjoyable book
Any additional comments?
this book was great from beginning to end.
I appreciated the concise information, comprehensive list of suggested foods and goals and objective of the DASH diet.