Get ahead of the customer experience curve!
Companies who define success through business outcomes and put customers at the center of their business realize sustainable, continuous growth. Customer experience is a key driver of technical innovation and business success - Customer Obsessed teaches companies how to leverage it across all levels of their organizations to sustain competitive advantage in the digital era.
Customer Obsessed looks at customer experience with an eye toward business transformation, providing high-level insight into each business element that affects that experience. It offers more than outward-facing prescriptive actions, providing a whole company approach to redefine what it means to be customer-focused and achieve higher levels of success.
See how some of today's biggest brands translate data into customer moments, design systems to recognize opportunities to interact, and keep everyone on the same page to deliver personalized experiences.
The framework inside gives you all you need to create a customer obsessed culture where you can:
- Prioritize people over technology to connect with employees, partners, and customers on a more powerful level.
- Access every critical metric in your business from your phone, from anywhere in the world, through a simple dashboard.
- Reach into the cloud and see customer sentiment, know how customers found your brand, and predict what will keep them engaged.
- Lead with transparency to earn respect and support from your team and clarify executive decision making.
- Create exceptional customer experiences with insights from a CEO who's been on the forefront of the cloud revolution and business transformation for 15 years.
Through practical advice and real-world examples, Customer Obsessed provides a comprehensive road map to help you build a better, more innovative business.
What listeners say about Customer Obsessed
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Anonymous User
Nothing new. Unexceptional information with a boring thread so it was a chore to listen to.
A Salesforce and Bluewolf promotinal tool!
The sample promises much, however the content is narrow with constant references to Bluewolf and Salesforce. Other company experiences are limited and are footnotes to how Bluewolf or Salesforce implemented their IP. IF this is ok with you then this book will deliver however if you want a rounded approach encompassing the complexities of humans, their behaviours and how they survive, thrive and enjoy life... how they make decsions, how you make them feel and how they will enjoy a great customer expereince, then it comes up short.
- Anonymous User
it's like a LinkedIn feed. Noisy and irrelevant
didn't feel like it presented any new angles, it's like business management for dummies, probably not for people that are in high calibre positions