Get Your Free Audiobook
Courage to Cure the Soul
- Becoming Whole Again, Saying No, Reclaiming Self Esteem, Dodging Energy Vampires, Breaking Free from Psychopaths, and Healing from Hidden Narcissistic Emotional Abuse
- Narrated by: Patricia Ricketts, Savanna Paige
- Length: 6 hrs and 49 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Relationships, Parenting & Personal Development, Relationships
Non-member price: $27.79
Do you want the courage to trust yourself, speak up for yourself, say “no”, and enforce boundaries in your relationships? Do you find yourself always being a caretaker, sacrificing your own needs and taking on other people’s responsibilities? Have you ever been a people pleaser, working to ensure everyone else’s happiness but your own? Do you need to heal from an emotionally abusive relationship?
If you said "Yes" to any of these questions, then pay attention.
Codependency can make you feel exhausted, unworthy, worthless, hopeless, alone, and trapped. But this bundle contains two audiobooks to help heal codependency from the inside out in your relationships.
Courage to Cure Codependency
Learn the psychology behind codependency, how to recognize it in yourself and others, and ways to fix it in various stages of your romantic or platonic relationships.
You will learn:
- How to free yourself from the guilt of saying no
- Seven steps to heal from a codependent relationship
- The key things you must do to avoid getting back into another codependent relationship
- How to turn around a codependent relationship
- Harmful codependent behaviors you may not realize you’re exhibiting
- Much more
Courage to Stop Walking on Eggshells: Affirmations, Meditation, & Hypnosis
More than 600 unique, empowering statements set to relaxing music to reframe your thoughts and empower yourself to heal from and prevent codependent behavior in all types of relationships.
- Self-worth, self-esteem
- Detachment, abandonment, narcissistic abuse
- Jealousy, control
- Boundaries, saying no, people pleasing
- Self-sacrifice, quality relationships
You deserve to have healthy relationships. It’s never too late to make a change. You have the strength to free yourself from the burden of codependency, discover inner peace, and uncover the healthiest version of yourself.
Scroll up and click "Buy Now" to get this life-changing bundle.
What listeners say about Courage to Cure the SoulAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Great content, drawn out
I'm not sure I'll be able to finish this book. The content itself is pretty good so far, though not a replacement for therapy; however the book is very drawn out and repetitive.
The first 11 1/2 minutes were reading the table of contents and a very drawn out "in this book, you'll learn..." type statements. There are certain words that are not pronounced correctly, and some words that are just incorrect ("selfishness" instead of "selflessness"). This may be a mistake in the book and not the narrator's fault. The audiobook is also not edited well, as there are points where words are repeated.
2 people found this helpful