Get Your Free Audiobook
- How to Build a Committed Relationship and Understand the Benefits You Will Receive from Commitment
- Narrated by: sangita chauhan
- Length: 33 mins
Non-member price: $5.73
Are you afraid of commitment? Dr. Ruth Carr examines the topic of commitment like never before. She explains what defines commitment as well as how to build committed relationships. Committed relationships are hard to come by and even harder to create. Dr. Carr provides easy to understand advice on how anyone can experience the benefits associated with having a committed relationship. The author digs deep to answer the following difficult questions people have when it comes to commitment:
- What makes a committed relationship different than an ordinary relationship?
- Why are committed relationships so difficult to maintain?
- How can people's misunderstanding of commitment cause them to lose a great relationship?
How long should a person decide to stay committed to a relationship? This book is full of advice that will provide enormous value to your life. The author's numerous years of real life experience have provided a unique guide to anyone looking to improve their relationships or their lives in general. When you are able to upgrade the quality of your relationships, your life will become more enjoyable than you could ever imagine.