Do you struggle with bloating, constipation, or depression? Are you dealing with a chronic intestinal infection? Get the help you need from Clean Gut: How to Restore Gut Balance to Improve Digestive Health, Boost Metabolism, and Lose Weight.
The typical human has 100 trillion microorganisms living in his or her gut. Recent studies have shown that these microbes, primarily bacteria, play a vital role in promoting and protecting overall health. They can help your body stave off infections, expedite natural toxin removal processes, and facilitate the breakdown of complex carbohydrates.
It is important to note, however, that not all gut bacteria are good for the body. There are both good and bad bacteria that fight for space in the digestive tract. When the balance of these organisms is disrupted, a variety of health issues can occur, including obesity, anxiety, intestinal distress, and depression.
This audiobook will give you the latest information on how gut balance can be restored. You'll learn:
- Why the gut is commonly referred to as the body's second brain
- What gut flora is and what causes imbalance in gut flora
- The common symptoms and harmful effects of gut dysbiosis
- How to choose the right foods for restoring gut balance
- What probiotics, prebiotics, and fermented food are and how these help
- Healthy and all-natural strategies for improving the health of your gut
Once your gut health improves, you'll start seeing impressive changes in your overall well-being. Physically, you'll start dropping pounds and you'll have far more energy. Mentally, anxiety and depression will no longer be an issue.