The time is now. Win the job interview with the Rule of Three Technique.
Are you tired of hearing "you're not the right fit", or that "you don't have the right experience"?
Do you feel nervous or anxious throughout the interview process?
Are you fed up with watching other people move effortlessly between jobs while you struggle?
With the right coaching, a proven approach to success, and the right mindset, you can land your next job. Failing to prepare is preparing to fail. With this book, you will be over prepared for your next interview.
There are hundreds of guides available on how to interview. Why is this book different?
My approach focuses on a proven technique that can help you navigate every interview question. With this strategy, you can answer even the most daunting questions because you have a structured, thoughtful approach.
Change the Game - Win the Job Interview with the Rule of Three Technique will allow you to develop interview skills that will dramatically improve your performance. You will suddenly have call-backs, final rounds, and eventually your dream job. With this book you will get:
A structured approach to every interview question using the Rule of Three Technique, leading to intelligent and eloquent answers
- The nine tips for interview preparation
- The five job interviewing principles to live by
- Job interviewing tips for what not to do
- Examples of job interview questions and answers
- An in-depth understanding of the major players on the other side of the table
- My unique approach to asking questions, which is a critical component of the interview process
- My personal technique for developing a winning sales pitch
- Proven strategies for developing a growth mindset which will dramatically reduce anxiety
The time is now to take charge of your life. Change the game and download this book today!
What listeners say about Change the Game
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Not helpful- save your money.
This audio book is very short- narrator does not go into detail explaining the "system". Not helpful.