If you want to be strong, toned, lean, and fast without resorting to dangerous pills, fad diets, and wasting time in the gym...it doesn't matter how old you are or what shape you are in now...you want to listen to this book.
Here's the deal:
- Getting and staying in fantastic shape is not as complicated as the "experts" make it out to be.
- You don't need to go on the latest fad diet, follow points or eat 100 calories a day to lose weight.
- You don't need to waste hard earned money on dangerous supplements that are not even regulated by the FDA.
- You don't need to practice "muscle confusion" to keep making gains in and out of the gym.
- Learn why "Clean" eating is a myth and what you can do about it.
- You don't need boring hours of cardio, or dangerous 300 bpm heart rate routines that can leave you tired, stale or worse.
- You don't need to worry about "cheat" foods or eating less.
Those are just a small snippet of the myths and tales that keep women and men from maximizing their potential in weight loss, building muscle mass, or keeping fit. This book is similar to authors such as Michael Matthews and Jason Fung.
In this book you're going to learn something most men and women will never know....
The exact step-by-step plan of carb cycling and eating that makes losing 10 to 20 pounds of fat while building lean, sexy muscle a breeze...and it only takes two-to-three weeks.
More from the same
What members say
- Anthea McCourtie
This sounded like an infomercial or pushy sales pitch that went on for hours.
I was generally interested in this approach to carb cycling, and understand that the focus would be on macros, but seemingly at the expense of any nutrient rich foods. Encouraging people to drink diet sodas when keeping carbs low and eating ice cream to make up their carb intake....