Canning your own food has a number of benefits. Some people do canning as a hobby because it's a fun way to learn something new and to preserve food. Others can for health reasons because it's a great way to keep nutritious food in your pantry for months. Canning is also economical, as it allows you to use all the food you grow, produce, or buy.
This book will make it easy for you to can and preserve food at home. By reading this book, you'll learn:
- The different methods of canning
- The pieces of equipment you'll need
- A step-by-step guide to canning your favorite food
- Canning tips for beginners
- Twenty-two easy and tasty canning recipes, ranging from salsas and sauces to jams, pickles, meat, and fish
Download Canning for Beginners now!
What listeners say about Canning for Beginners
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Not what I expected…
I anticipated a “basics” guide—how to peel a bushel of tomatoes, for example, or an efficient way to pit cherries. I was also surprised that so many recipes used store-bought ingredients: tomato soup, tomato paste, dried parsley, etc.
I will try the zucchini recipe, but I will look for another option for the basics. The narration was quite nice—soothing, actually.